Open call for artistic interventions in the public space A Bocajarro 2021.
Objectives of the Contest
– Selection and production of up to a maximum of six artists who intervene in the Haro spaces with murals or other types of artistic expressions.
– Promotion and revitalization of the old town through art and culture, at the same time that tourism in the area is revalued.
– Promote communication between artists and neighbors, creating a meeting and learning space.
– Offer artists the opportunity to develop their artistic project in Haro.
– Value the tangible and intangible heritage of the municipality.
– Any professional dedicated to artistic creation can participate in the contest.
Application for participation
● Deadline for submission:
Entries will be submitted from the day following the publication of the call until August 8, 2021. Entries submitted after the deadline will not be taken into account.
● Documentation to present:
– Registration form (Annex I) correctly filled out.
– Curriculum Vitae and portfolio of previous works.
– Candidate’s contact: telephone and email.
– Photocopy of the ID / CIF or passport of the participant and, where appropriate, of the team members.
– Any other documentation deemed appropriate.
The execution of the projects must take place between October 7 and 16, 2021.
Prize: 800 euros plus accommodation, subsistence and materials.
Open call for artists Abocajarro. Public space artworks.
– Maximum six artist selection.
– Art, culture and tourism promotion.
– Communication between Haro inhabitants and artists.
– Heritage valuation.
Applicants: Professional artists and collectives.
Call deadline: 08 August 2021
Prize: € 800 + diets + accommodation
– ID or passport photocopy.
– Contact details
– Application form