The competition is open to artists of regional, national and foreign origin, residing within the European community, of any age.
The Festival of Resilience is an event promoted by ProPositivo, an association founded by a group of young Sardinians scattered around the world, united by an assumption: “if the time we spend complaining about problems would be invested in finding solutions, now we would have concrete, innovative and sustainable alternatives”.
Behind this conviction, ProPositivo has launched the project “Transforming the crisis into opportunities”, of which the Festival of Resilience is a fundamental propeller. Born to network and spread the virtuous Italian realities, in just four years the festival has grown from a 5-day event in Macomer to a two-month program that spreads across the Marghine, Planargia, Nuorese and Central-Sardinia.
Through a methodological approach based on the meeting and the synergy between science and art, the goal is to create a dynamic and multilingual environment, capable of linking logic and creativity, school and business, institutions and civil society, public and private, environment.
Partecipants will have the opportunity to:
• Get in touch with an international artistic network which have already been able to
stimulate new collaborations and works all around Italy.
• Be sponsorized by our media partner on international and national level
• Contribute to the diffusion of new languages and narratives about local communities
• Gain professional competences through the contamination with other artistic and
• Free participate to all ludic, cultural and educational activities promoted by the
• Live an immersive, dynamic and fun experience in human and intellectual terms.
• Discover the Sardinian side of yourself.
The selected artists will be hosted by the association ProPositivo that will offer:
– Room and board
– Transport refund *
– Promotion on our site, social and media partners
* Transportation: Travel expenses will be refund (after the activity) on site, based on the
available economic tickets and assessed according to the distance of the trip, with a
maximum limit of:
200 euros for those coming from European countries
120 euros from Italy
50 euros from the Sardinia region
Candidates are invited to fill in the appropriate online form and send a confirmation email with the subject “Contest + Name and Surname”
In the application form, the candidate will be asked for a description of a creative idea and their portfolio. The artists will have the possibility to realize the work in full stylistic freedom and choice of the subjects, with the essential condition that they are adequate to the themes and appropriate to the context.
You may consider a modest donation — however much you can afford, when it comes from the heart, it’s the kind of gesture that makes us warm with appreciation.
leave your comment