Open call for artists, graffiti artists, muralists, illustrators and painters.
– The main theme is Rural World. Life in the countryside, agriculture, flora, fauna, environment…
– Works must be politically and ideologically neutral.
– The festival will take place during 3th, 4th and 5th May 2019.
–Artists must provide a sketch of the work in jpg/pdf format through the registration form. Links to webs, FB or INST may also be attached.
– If there are more enrolled artists than available walls, a committee formed by organisers will select guest artists.
– Artists can start preparations before the beginning of the festival, from 29th April to the 5th May (depends on the size of the wall, to be agreed upon by the organisers).
– Artists accept transfer of image rights of their works for the promotion of the GARGAR Festival.
– GARGAR Festival will provide the required materials and permissions, after discussing with the artist.
– The selected artists will present a short description of their work and career to complement a guided tour which will take place after the festival.
– After selecting the guest artists, they will be contacted by the organisers to resolve queries and discuss the required materials. If attendance is not possible, this can be done via Skype.
WHAT THEY OFFER TO ARTISTS PARTICIPATING:
– Travel expenses + accommodation + materials + expenses + promotion + gift bag
You may consider a modest donation — however much you can afford, when it comes from the heart, it’s the kind of gesture that makes us warm with appreciation.