100% women’s round table discussion to create a space for reflection, a meeting space between artists and managers.
This are some of the topics they will speak about:
– The current landscape in Urban Art and Graffiti (national and International): more women.
– A paradigm change with the arrival of many artists coming from Illustration or painting: democratization of the female presence as a feminist and artistic advance or loss of the initial values of the Graffiti.
– Personal is political: an art more demanding for being a woman?
– Feminism and art: Can art be a form of empowerment?
– Art as a tool for social improvement.
–The Hatelovers (Feminist Collective of women Graffiti, represented by Vegan Bunnies)
– Btoy (one of the most recognized urban artists with the Stencil, portrays mainly women)
– Ana Manaia (cultural manager in Boca Nord, organizer of the festival Female “FemRimes FemGraff”)
– Ninoska Juan as moderator. Architect and cultural manager in -Contorno Urbano-
The event will be completed with the intervention of the artist Elbi Elem from Monday 6 on the 12 + 1 wall Torrassa
Centro de Arte Tecla Sala
Avenida Josep Tarradellas i Joan, 44,
L’Hospitalet de Llobregat. Metro L1 Torrassa
Event on Facebook here
leave your comment