We are really happy to introduce you to Dingoperromudo, a Spanish Artist, son of a surrealist painter, who created an alter-ego…Dingo, populating his world full of dreams.
– What you choose to drink? Coffee, Tea, Beer, Soda or something else?
(Dingoperromudo) Water. Simple, pure, the one you can find everywhere.
-Introduce yourself to us!
Hello, my name is Dingoperromundo, I represent myself using an animal but that’s only the bark of a whole world inside.
– Where does your tag name come from?
There are many definitions, but I mainly use two: it comes from the fact that Australian aborigines (the dingo dogs comes from Australia) call the dingo the “mute dog”, but it’s also because all my creative work is related with our dreams, and we usually don’t remember or understand conversations when we dream.
– How do you define yourself? Artist? Street artist? Anything else?
I’m an artist creating his own world.
– How did it all start for you, and what is it nowadays?
I started graffiti when I was 13, back in 2004. But it became more serious in 2008, when I created the Dingo character. Back then it wasn’t something important for me, just a way to escape to reality, but now it’s my reality, it’s me.
– What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
Eat fruit, and go for a walk with Galdós (my dog) in the field or in the woods.
– Street art is mostly a visually stimulating form of art. To add one more sense to it, what music would you pick to accompany your art work?
It’s a very good question, but at the same time it’s too complex to be answered here.
– In all forms of art, inspiration is crucial. What is it that inspires you?
The feeling of finding oneself, of being in a place where we feel in perfect harmony with our inner self.
-Before Going to paint, what’s on your checklist to take with you?
My ID card and my keys.
– Which cities are the most inspiring for you?
None in particular. All have their charm.
– Do you have a wild project that you dream of achieving some day?
The same as any artist, leave your long lasting message around the world. The project of life.
– Tell us about your art, does it include symbolisms, messages or repeated patterns?
It’s easy to find symbolism in my work, including the characters and their context. I’ll give you an example; the butterflies, they represent people I loved.
-What Is your reaction when you realize that someone has vandalized your creation?
My first reaction : surprise, but then I just realize that this is how things are done in the street, the street is free and indifferent.
– What do people first think of, or feel, when they see one of your works on the street?
Unfortunately I think there is only wonder regarding aesthetics.
– If you were a president what would you change in this world?
Everything ! how we evolved as human beings, the cities, roads, culture, the engine that moves this decadent and self-centered society of power.
– As an artist, do you feel having some kind of responsibility towards Society?
I always try to be myself and keep being genuine towards my surroundings. I would say that responsibility lies in conveying the message.
– What are your creative plans for the future?
I have a lot of plans, things that right now only me can imagine, but there’s not much time.
Thank you Dingoperromudoo!
It’s been great to get to know more about the mind behind such inspiring works!
Visit the official Dingoperromudo website here: http://www.dingoperromudo.com/