For this 8th edition, the festival continues to expand its dimension with a total of 11 participating cities in the Isère region. In Grenoble, Fontaine, Saint Martin d’Hères, Pont de Claix, Sassenage, La Tronche, Champ-sur-Drac are added Seyssinet-Pariset, Meylan, Vizille, Saint Martin Le Vinoux.
This enthusiasm is a marker of the interest of all metropolitans for Street Art and our festival.
The 2022 edition is:
• 1 month of festival – May 27 to June 26, 2022
• 50 new creations (all formats) in addition to the 285 existing frescoes
• 37 participating artists (muralists, graffiti artists, stencil artists, gluers, etc.)
• More than 50 partners (institutional and private)
• 3 days of screening with the 6ᵉ edition of Street Art MOVIE Fest , the first film festival entirely dedicated to the discipline of Street Art
• 4 exhibitions in Grenoble , Fontaine, and Pont de Claix
• 3 evenings with concerts , activities and entertainment
• The Street Art Fest Grenoble-Alpes applicationlisting all the information on the frescoes produced from 2015 to 2021
• 20 dates proposed to follow a Street Art course with our mediation team
• Guided tours in several languages and courses accessible to disabled people
• 5 Street Art Runs on Saturday mornings with the running team of the festival
The Street Art Fest Grenoble – Alpes was created and is organized by the association Spacejunk Grenoble , the first of the three exhibition venues, located in Grenoble, Lyon and Bayonne, of Spacejunk art center.