Hands Off The Wall is calling all female Street Art & Graffiti artists and female-led crews who want to take part in Hands Off The Wall Festival. The festival is happening between 30th July to 1st of August Werksviertel Mitte in Munich Germany. Any mediums or styles welcome to apply. We have plenty of walls in all shapes and sizes for artists and crews to paint on. Over the last four years our line up featured urban legends like Hera, Zabou, Fats Patrol, this year Nomad Clan, AFC, QueenKong and many other great artists will make their way to Munich. If you want to paint with the ladies, and are able to be in Munich from 8:30am on the 30th of July up to the late evening of 2nd of August, please send your application along with the info mentioned below to [email protected]
Hands Off The Wall will cover paint and art materials needed to work at the wall for artists working with us. Other than the materials Hands Off The Wall can not cover any costs for transport or accommodation. Foreign artists, please note we have some limited spaces of free accommodations for people traveling from abroad. If you want to apply for these accommodations please tell us in your application.
How to apply for the Festivals:
Send an Email before the 20th of Jun 2021 to [email protected]
1. Your artist/crew name. Crews we need all the names of artists involved!
2. A work example/ please send us up to a maximum of 3 pictures that represent your work.
3. If you can, please state your webpage, Instagram and/or Facebook accounts.
4. Tell us what medium you work with (Spray Paint, Emulsion, other materials.)
5. Your country of origin and the country you are currently living in/traveling from.
6. For foreign artists who want to apply for the free hotel accommodation, for 4 nights between 29th July to 2nd of August, please let us know why you’d want the room.
7. Due to Corona and possible traveling restrictions, please check your country’s rules and regulations for traveling to and from Germany to make certain you can make the journey to the festival, before you apply.