Lower East Side Printshop offers emerging artists FREE year-long residencies in its shared printmaking studio in New York City. The application deadline is March 1, 2022 for residencies that begin on April 1, 2022.
Keyholder Residency includes:
* 24/7, one-year access to a shared studio with printmaking facilities
* $1,000 stipend
* Free career development workshops and salons
* Group exhibition opportunities
* Consultation hours with Printshop’s master printers
Printmaking facilities are available for intaglio, relief, monotype, waterbased screenprinting, digital processes, and other techniques that employ the tools at hand. For more info, and to apply, please visit: http://printshop.org/keyholder-residencies/
* 8 images of recent works
* Image list
* Artistic resume
* Application form (http://printshop.org/keyholder-residencies/application-form)
You may consider a modest donation — however much you can afford, when it comes from the heart, it’s the kind of gesture that makes us warm with appreciation.