2 Mural Sites: The Ryan Mc Bride Brandywell Stadium & Greyhound Racing Track.
Derry City and Strabane District Council require professional services in relation to the continued branding and enhancement of The Ryan Mc Bride Brandywell Stadium &
Greyhound Racing Track. Two available sites are proposed for large-scale artworks, the suggested theme/style is a series of hyper-realistic artworks that include the current stadium Brand. The term hyperrealism or high fidelity realism is characterized by the depiction of the ‘real life’ in striking manner.
It is anticipated the works will contribute to the continued development of The Ryan Mc Bride Brandywell Stadium & Greyhound Racing Track they will enhance a special sense of occasion, welcome, history, pride and promote key sporting events, and corporate, sporting and civic themes.
Service Support Required
• Skills set – the ability to render realistic artworks/murals on large-scale exterior sites and structure – examples are required.
• Coverage: Ability to cover sites within in the Derry City & Strabane District Council area.
• Compliance with all relevant codes of practice, the safe production installation and maintenance of required services and products within in the Derry City & Strabane District Council area.
• Site Visits – within in the Derry City & Strabane District Council area. Briefing and Collaboration – the ability to work to a brief and collaborate with partners and clients. Derry City and Strabane District Council will have final approval on all concepts and final art
• The production of professional concepts and proposals – to scale and fit for client approval, planning approval when required.
• Timeline: 2 sites completed by November 2020 Confidentiality/ Code of Conduct
All staff members employed by successful supplier(s) must abide by the policies and procedures of Council. They must conduct their role in a professional and respectable
Essential Requirements / Brief
Suppliers are invited to submit a proposal for the production two realistic artworks/murals on large-scale exterior sites within the Ryan Mc Bride Brandywell Stadium & Greyhound Racing Track. Please note draft concepts will be made available to the successful supplier. A site visit is not essential for the purposes of responding to this quotation request.
Suppliers can request a site visit by contact
Leisure Area Manager
Health & Community Directorate
The Ryan McBride Brandywell Stadium
155 Lone Moor Rd, Londonderry BT48 9LA
Phone: 028 7126 3902